Monday, December 05, 2005

Dear Santa

I am not sure how much you use the internet, but you ought to, it's brilliant! You can see lots of photos of me on there being very very good. I hope you think I have been good this year and are able to bring me lots of nice presents. If you are struggling, Mummy suggested I send you some ideas!

All clothes should be 6-12 months, as I am such a big girl! I like Gap, and Monsoon, and H&M. But I don't like all those silly designer shops like my mummy. I could do with some trousers, jumpers, cardigans, pyjamas, perhaps a sleeping bag (2.5 tog), a nice thick blanket. I also like toys from the Early Learning Centre, but not stacking hoops cos I reckon mummy has bought me those for Christmas already.

I'd also like a Beatrix Potter book for when I get bigger, but not Mrs Tiggywinkle, Mr Jeremy Fisher, Tom Kitten, and Jemima Puddleduck, because I've already read those

anyway, I hope this letter finds you well, and that you are keeping up Rudolf's brandy rations,

lots of love Molly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home